Pages

Tuesday 6 November 2012

EXERCISE: Family matters

Complete the sentences below using one of these words.

Divorced / boyfriend / single / ex-wife / widow / cousin / sister in law / nephew / girlfriend / widower / great grandfather

 Tim (male):


1) “My sister’s son is my ________.”
2) “My brother’s wife is my ________.”
3) “The woman I’m divorced from is my ________.”
4) “The woman I am going out with is my __________.”
5) “My sister isn’t married at the moment. She’s _________ .”

 Sally (female):


6) “The man I’m going out with is my ________ .”
7) “My aunt’s daughter is my ________  .”
8) “My mum and dad aren’t married any more. They are ________ .”
9) “Brian’s mum is dead. His dad Keith is a _________.”
10) “My grandma often talks about her dad. He was my  _________.”
11) “Tina’s mum is a  _________ because Tina’s dad died last year.”

No comments:

Post a Comment